The use of material on this website
- The artwork, text, video, audio, pictures or information (collectively, “materials”) contained on the website are protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify or use the materials for any other purpose without the express written consent of the website owner. You may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any materials that exist on the website.
- You may print materials on the website for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the materials in all copies.
- Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
- The materials included on the website have been compiled by website owner from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
- All media files on the website are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available for playback on the website without the express written consent of the website owner and/or the appropriate copyright owner/s. You may not link directly to any .asf file located on a server, and you should not attempt to “pass-off” any content as your own work.
Linked sites from the iwebsite
- Links on the website are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities; they are provided for convenience only.
- The website owner attempts to ensure that the information contained on this website is current and accurate; however, the authors accept no responsibility for any bad stuff resulting from any information contained herein. For all good stuff – happy to share the credit.